Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spending a Sunday with the men in my life.

My best friend Jason came up early this morning for the week. This makes me happy. Of course Elijah thinks it is one of the greatest things. He came in the room and jumped on Jason at eight thirty this morning. They have hung out ever since. Of course it is Sunday so I made eggs bacon, and cinnimon buns for breakfast again. I only made pasta for dinner. We went to my Uncle Franks for a little while then came home and Jason helped Elijah with his book report.
Well for those of you who have been reading for a while Yes, Laundry was done today and we watched the race. Damm that Gordon won again. Someone should really get me the keys to Dales car and I will teach him how to drive it. We really need a win soon because we are not even in the top ten in points.

I didn't hear from my sis today or yesterday and this is not like her. I am begining to think that she is not happy that Jason came up to see me. But I will wait for her to let me know what is going on. I do not want to put any words in anyones mouth.

Junior finally called today after a few days and I just feel like this is what I was waiting for. For him to turn into the old Mister Guzman. His mom is moving in with him and although she has not yet I do not think I will hear much from him when she does. I am hoping then when I take Jason home he will want to see me but only time will tell.

Thats about all for now remember I hate 24 and we will win next week.

No comments: